Funny Friendship Sayings
Friendship is most precious and beautiful thing in the world. It’s divine blessing of god. If we have friends to share our life with, life becomes a cake walk. We learn to laugh at it instead of being buffeted by it. It’s our 24X7 support system. Here’s a collection of some touchy yet funny friendship sayings to enjoy the spirit of friendship.
- Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.—-Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- I need you too know our friendship means a lot – If you cry then I cry, if you laugh. if you jump out the window I look down then….I laugh again.
- An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body. —Jim Hayes
- One discovers a friend by chance, and cannot but feel regret that 20 or 30 years of life may have been spent without the least knowledge of him. —Charles Dudley Warner
- A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.
- I saw a close friend of mine the other day. He said “How come you haven’t called me?” I said, “I can’t call everyone I want. My new phone has no 5 on it.” He said, “How long have you had it?” I said, “I don’t know. My calendar has no 7s. —Steven Wright
- We make our friends; we make our enemies; but God makes our next-door neighbour.
- When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
- I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. –Plutarch
- The best time to make friends is before you need them. —Ether Barry More
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. —-Bernard Meltzer
- One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. —George Carlin
- The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
- I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies all right. But my damn friends-they’re the ones that keep me walking the floor nights!
- Forgive your enemies…but REMEMBER THEIR NAMES!
If you have some such Funny Friendship Sayings and Quotes, feel free to share them with us by leaving your comment below.